Monday, July 28, 2008

WAKE SURFING


She had a lot of fun playing in the mud.


Jocy playing in the water with her daddy!






We went to Starvation Resavor this last weekend with Boe’s family and wake surfed...well I attempted to anyway..LOL.. Boe did really good!! I never even knew you could wake surf?? After everyone got a turn surfing we decided it would be fun to do a Panama run off the boat...It was SO FUN!! For any of you reading this that doesn’t know what a Panama is...don’t feel bad because I didn’t either..LOL..It’s when everybody runs and jumps off the boat one after another while the boat is still going. The whole point is to jump into the wake so you end up going flying/sliding on top of the water...kinda like a slip and slide. Anyway it was on that movie called “Sahara” with Matthew Mcconaughey.

I wish I would have gotten Boe on video but it’s a new camera and I didn’t know how to take videos yet. Our other camera was stole out of our luggage last weekend when we went to Chicago. We are trying to see what Delta airlines is going to do about it...it just really CREEPS me out that some weirdo has all our family pictures. I don’t know maybe the person isn’t a weirdo but you just never know now days. It seems like this sort of thing happens to us a lot because, a year ago somebody broke into my moms house and stole a lot of things...one being our Wedding video...it makes me feel violated..ya know what I mean? Maybe I’m just weird.

7 comments:

Tanya said...

who cares if you didn't get up, get a load of those legs!!! talk about cool moms...anyway, i'm practically nigerian in that picture, huh?! we should all get together for dinner with the men and children.

Brandi said...

I've never even heard of wake surfing, looks way hard! He isn't even holding on to a rope? I hope you somehow get your camera back or that Delta gives you something, that really sucks. Your little girl is so cute!

Jess said...

Brit, looks like you had a great trip! I love Jocy's curls :)

I am with you on the stolen pictures. My camera was stolen right after Dan left on his mission. All my pics from the weeks before were in the camera. I was devastated. I am sorry!

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

FUN FUN FUN! TRIPS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST. SORRY ABOUT THE CAM. SO WHEN WE GONNA GET OUR BABIES TOGETHER???

Shaylan and Traci said...

Sounds fun. I suck at anything but water skiing, so I will have to give surfing a try. cute pics. Darling girl. Wish I had one.

Dusti said...

Hey Britt it's good to have you a regular blogger now!! we need to get together. sorry I haven't called you back..been a little crazy. lets go swimmin soon!

Dusti

Genesis said...

Wow that is so awesome how you did that you look so cute hey can you show me how to put a video on my blog for eli we need to get together girl Love ya