Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun times with Jew and Gavin!!


I know it's been forever since I posted anything..SORRY!! Been kinda busy but anyway Jocy and I were able to see Julie and Gavin last week while they were in town visiting. We when out to lunch and let the kiddos play..they are always so CUTE together!! Jocelyn was having a good time making faces at Gavin through the plastic bubble window ( I don't know what to call it?) They were both laughing the whole time. here are some of the pictures we took..not all of them turned out beucase, it's hard to take them in those play places. I was so happy to see my beautiful JEW!! I love you and miss you already!!

11 comments:

MattJulieGavin said...

hey! you got some good pics! can you email them to me please??? or if facebook is easier i'll just steal them from you that way. :) i miss you too!!! and i know g is missing his girl!

Jess said...

That's a super cute pic of you and Boe! Congrats on your anniversary :)

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

YOU LIL GIRL IS GETTING SO BIG AND SHE IS SO DAMN CUTE!

Genesis said...

Oh cute photo's I love how you uploaded it like that girl we need to get together again sweetie how is life going though? TTYL Gen

Becki R said...

It looks like you guys had a good time! It's hard to explain the friendships you make in Quito--nothing can replace them! Love you lots Britt!

Fancy Pants said...

Hey girl, glad you found my blog. I saw yours a bit ago, but I guess I didn't realize that you can add messages to these things. I am still trying to get the hang of it all. Ha ha. Trav and I are really proud of you and Boe and all the work you guys are putting in!! We love you guys!
-Shantel

Cameron and Shannon said...

Wow, I'm jealous you guys got together. I would really love to see you and all the OSSO girls again. I'm glad to know you blog so we can keep in touch this way!

Ashley said...

You guys look so cute! I can't believe that was Julie. I haven't seen her in forever either. I'm glad you found my blog so I could see you guys!

Genesis said...

Hey girl it's been way to long we need to get together how you doing miss ya love ya gen

Tana said...

Could I ask you a small question? Is Boe related to Dallas? If so please contact me at: thenderson81@comcast.net. I am trying to update some family geneology.

Misty and Jake said...

Hey friend! What has happened in your life since this blog post? :)